Confirm the information is correct.
- That the collecting person matches the information on the medication.
- That all information provided above is accurate.
- That the patient’s address has not changed (record below if a recent change has occurred).
- That no major changes to current medicines or health status have occurred (record below if a recent change has occurred).
- Communicated key information:
- It can take 1-3 months to get the dose right – everyone is different so be patient and work with eCS Clinic during the titration phase.
- Your Patient Advocate will be in contact with you to check on your progress in the coming days.
- If you have any questions, concerns or issues, please call eCS Clinic (03 9117 9000).
- Cannabinoid medications can cause drowsiness, flushing of skin, a quicker heart rate, blood shot eyes – in some people, if you experience adverse effects please contact your Patient Advocate at eCS Clinic (03 9117 9000).
- It is currently illegal to drive or operate heavy machinery if THC is detectible, and may be detectible hours after administration in saliva and longer in blood
- Read the CMI in the parcel.